4/10/2008

Thing 9: Online Collaboration Tools

It is interesting use of online tools. I did have to wait for permission to edit.
But I found the sign up for both is easy. (Aren't they all?) As for the use, I can see the use of it being interesting in my personal thinking. But for use in a library setting, well that would be harder. I have a hard time of thinking of editing the Declaration of Independence, I think that the Founding Fathers would be very confused to think that something that they work on could be edited by any and everyone who has access to a computer which would be confusing to them anyways. LOL

I could see the use of these tools if you have a presentation to the public and it had multiple authors working together on it. I just had have a hard time thinking that the library could use them at this time. But in the future, who knows.

Shelf Elf

PS: I was able to add a line about the good things.