4/10/2008

Thing 8: Sharing Slide Shows

I have been working on the Slide Show portion, and I am having a mixed feelings about it. It was easy to use and upload photos from my PC. I decided to use the Picture Trail. And it is easy to work with, that lots of decisions to be made on the design. THe biggest issue that I am having with this is that I can't seem to upload it to my blog. It seems like the feed is wrong. I have been working on this for about 2 1/2hours. It does seem like it does take alot of time to do this. Again, time management is the biggest thing.

I used the Huge Labs for my trading card so that was easy to use and to load.

Side note: I did recommend the use of Flickr to a patron who was trying to load photos to another web page. I just saw him a few days ago, and he mentioned that he did do it. And he thanked me.

Anyhow, I checked out the eFolio, what a great resource. I can see all the applications for students, professionals and such get from using it. Hopefully it will be put a good use by the people who could benefit from it. I will be recommending it to my patrons. Maybe I might be using it my self too.

Shelf Elf