I thought that I would use gold so that I would feel like it is warm, compared to what it is doing outside. We are expecting snow/rain tonight. Yuck
Well, I just saved something to the 23 Things Wiki. It was as simple as the video said it was. Need to give that gentleman "KUDOS" for having those YouTube vidoes.
I looked at the sites listed and I found that I tend to like the look of the Front Page type versus the typical wiki look. As for moving around on it, only a few of them were easy to do so, mostly you had to click on one to go to another to go to another. I liked the thought of having for the staff to use. I also like the use of it for in schools so that the faculty to use. But for the use for students, they tend to take everything at face value and when anyone can put information on it, you have xto stress that it is only an opinion or such.
When I first look at one it seemed very complicated and I could not find the print button at first but after a search I found it. I like the fact that in order to do anything on a Wiki you have to be a member.
Shelf Elf