4/16/2008

Thing 22: What did I learn today?

What had I learned today? ... along with the other days that I have done this?

So many things... but also that I am able to do something that I put my mind to it. TO be able to set aside time to do this. I actually enjoyed it alot. My kids have been impressed that I could do things that they find easy to do.

I resolve to find time to work with these "things" that I have started and find 15 minutes a day or so to work on some them at a time. I know that some will benefit the family but all will work with in my classes for the MN Vol Cert project.

I plan to work on my classes on a weekly process now that my life has calmed down for a moment. Also this has help me to focus on something other than my health and my father's passing. I will be working on my classes within WebJunction more this summer and not to lose my focus. But I just have to remember that I can get caught up in things and get overloaded. So I will have to make sure to take things one at a time. (well, most, I am still a mom... eyes in the back of my head...yadda yadda yadda.)

I found that I just slow down and make my self think it out and just do it. But also tell people that I have to do it and not let them bog me down with other things, what am I doing..talking or them wanting me do something for them that they are able to do for themselves. I just have to take it step by step.

Shelf Elf