4/16/2008

Thing 21: Other Social Networking


View my page on Shelf Elf





I belong to the WebJunction already. I was not able to access one of the articles on the list for the 23 Things on a Stick. I joined the Ning very quickly and easily. I just had a panic moment in trying to find one of my id's for one of the places that I had joined. Sigh...


Anyhow I have my own social network now under Shelf Elf.

I also uploaded some photos, it took awhile to et everything set up but now it should go quickly. And I just added a badge.
I have joined so many things lately that I know that they have some of the similar things. Even the internet we have at home has stuff like this. Personally I can see the use more for within libraries (school or public, if large enough) for the employees to interact together. It would be one way for them if they are in a variety of locations.
THe Ning was very easy to work in. For personal use for families that are far away to connect together.
Shelf Elf