4/16/2008

Thing 23: Final Thing..

I finally finished it. Hooorah. Lol :o)

I look back over what I have have done in the past couple of months, shake my head. I can't believe that it is over. I have found that I learned alot with LIbrary 2.0 tools. Some I may use and some I will be willing to give them up with no problems. I truly liked the image generators (and the name generators as a side benefit), the flickr account, the blogging itself, and other things. I read a few other blogs not just from Metronet but from round the state. I wish that this was something that would have lasted a bit longer. Not ending right after tax season, I do wish that work allowed a bit more working on this. I am truly surprised how easy most of this was. I am taking away from this experience more of an understanding of the online tools available and not just that, that I can do homework. I feel like I can go back to school again. I hope that I will be able do so in the future. I thnk that I would be interested in doing another/additional classes again. I enjoyed this. I talked to some others that are taking the MN Vol. Cert classes and they liked doing this also.

The one word that I would use to discribe this experience would be: interesting.

I want to say thank you to the 23 Things On A Stick staff, it has been very "Interesting" and I do hope that in the future there will be more of a similar classes. I do appreciate it.

Thank you,
Shelf Elf