4/12/2008

Thing 13: Online Productivity Tools

I chose the iGoogle homepage. It was very easy to get started and work with it. It appealed to me because I already belonged to google so I just had to sign in one time to work with it. I am not sure about keeping it thoug.h, we will have to see. I was able to put a calendar on it and other things also. When I got my laptop it came with Sticky notes available on it and I have used it for writing projects. It is goodhelp, as for having it online I am not sure about it.
Maybe I am more private about these things but I like to have it close at hand then online. I did like the calendars but again I have my personal ones that I carry with along with the one on my cell and then there is the one that is available with my work. So how many does a person really need? I do use it for work and home but not the online ones. I did like the Remember the Milk that was cool and the Back pack. I might recommend it but again how many does a person truly need? Just like having to create a new account with all these locations that I might not use again. At least for my work, maybe for personal or for schooling.

Shelf Elf