4/10/2008

Thing 12: Do you Digg?

Lots of snow again, but with rain also. Should make driving interesting tonight.

So do I Digg? No I am into the Newsvine.com. I went into all the social media sites, and the Stumble upon. I joined Newsvine, it seemed that it was easier (one of the high things I look for since time is a major factor) and has more current things that I would be interested in.

The stumbleupon is great, I can get use to it very quickly. A good thing to do on a snowy afternoon. I could pass the time very quickly just looking at the things that stumble upon shows me. It even showed me one that I had pass it along to my kids.

I could the see the use of the media for current events for libraries. It could be enhanced feature for the library but it could cross into becoming to involved with it. No I haven't seen anything written about these sites.

Shelf Elf