4/10/2008

Thing 11: Tagging

It's snowing... again. Sigh

I was able to do the tagging, joined Del.icio.us and it was very easy to work with. I learned that it helpful to see similar things when you type in a search term and it came up with everyone elses tags with that term. I was even able to bookmark a couple of websites too. I think that this tool will make working on the web easier for you.

I have tagged my entries from the beginning. So that is easy, but it would be hard not keep using the same words over and over again. I can see us using it in the library to keep track of all the things/web pages/ etc for you so that you can have an easier time of keeping tack of everything. It will make it easier to find an website or articles or such.

I think that this del.icio.us is a good thing for the libraries to use.

Shelf Elf