2/16/2008

Thing 1

I am finally saying that I have posted my Thing 1 for the 23 Things on a Stick today. Even though I have had this up and running for a bit. I found that it did go easy to set up the blog itself, but the "tweaking" of it and inserting has been a bit of little struggle. I have my avatar up on the page,also. (Actually I was able to rearrange a few thingson my avatar and add a thing or 2 to the picture.) LOL Maybe I will keep playing with it and see if anyone notices the new changes.
I found that I was liking this experience, so much that I am now thinking of all the other things that I could blog about too. LOL But not too sure if the family would like it though.
Now I am onto the quest of Thing 2.