It is funny how much you can become overloaded and frustrated, when you are trying to learn something from outside of the box. I just have spent a good part of an hour trying to learn how to post a YouTube video to my blog and I still have not mastered it.
I have looked at the help section and it truly has not helped me at all.
I think that I am going to stop for the moment and come back to it at a later time. So that I can look at it with fresh eyes.
Well on to other things. It is snowing here and it is only morning and the temperatures are dropping and the wind is picking up speed.What is surprising, is on how many people are coming out to the library in my small area today. Nothing much else to do on a wintery saturday afternoon except to pick up at good book and drink a cup of tea . In my opinion,there is nothing else is better to do, except to have 2 books. LOL :o)