I still have an account for Twitter but do I like it? Not really. Still. I found this thing is really too much for my time to do. I can see if it is something that again you need to keep up to date on something for work then I can see the need for this. But when is it too much? Or to often? I can see how much it would be a life saver for certain things, like being in college and there is an emergency happening and you need to contact the student body (or any school).
I like knowing about the equiette helps I think that also goes for just using cell phones too. I can see the power of it with library staff if it a huge system or in soo many different locations that it takes too much time. But what is wrong with email? or instant messaging? I like the fact that you can twitter to different things like Library Thing. But still just another thing that you have to keep track of ... again. I am in the second stage at the moment. I think that it is fine as a tool but i think that too many people use it over too much. That is mpo.