1/22/2009

Howdy it is that time of year.. More Things On A Stick Thing 24 Refresh Your Blog

Hi there Folks,

It is that time again, More Things on a Stick has started back up again. I am signed up again and am looking forward to do more 2.0 things. The first thing it asked is that if we had a blog still to update it's look. So that it what I have done, I hope that everyone likes it. I guess I am tired of snow and snow and ice. LOL

It also asked for us to change some things around on our blogs, so stay tune...(I always wanted to say that. ) :o)

I am looking forward to a good time doing more blogging. As you may see I did blog a few more time through out the year so I hope that I will be able to keep doing this. I am finding that this is very theraputic.


How much have you blogged since you finished the 23 Things On a Stick?

I just answered that question in the previous comment.
What do you like about blogging?

Again I had answered that. I can also mention that I do like to learn new things too.
Have you found other blogs to read?

I just started back this week and today I have trying to read all about the new Things. I am planning on looking again when I have time.
Do you comment on others' blogs?

I have in the past but am planning on looking around my region and to also look into the other regions. That is one thing I think that the members who participate should also try doing not just their region.

I hope that this will be fun and I am truly looking forward to meeting and talking to others about this experiences.

Shelf Elf