This was fun and easy to do. I can see it being very handy if you were using it with any sort of programming or on like the catalog or the main website to attraction attention. I had some fun with it. I can see the young and computer savvy people using it. As for the use of it, I wonder about how much memory space the graphics do eat up for the use of the blog. Any photos / gif/jpegs are going to eat up space. Would it be worth it to pay for the specialty blogs vs the freebies?
I loved doing the trading card, I really had a lot of fun with that one. It would be cute to print it out and give it out to my kids. They think that it was really cool that I could make something up like that. I am now a cool mom ( if at least for the moment until I do something "motherly" like saying no).
I am having just random thoughts today. I want to see the sunshine. It is sooo nice outside today. But by the time I am done for the day it will be over. Maybe I will step outside and take a minute to enjoy it. Who knows. May be spring is finally going to come here. I swear that I could smell the warm earth outside. That really starts up my spring fever. I think that a good dose of sitting in the warm sunshine is the only cure I can think of at the moment.
I had better post this now.
Shelf Elf