5/11/2009

Thing 27 Twitter

I joined Twitter and it is ok. Not too sure if I care as much. At the time I had an old cell phone (no camera) and now I have a newer version and I can do it if I wanted. But I am finding that Facebook delivers the same but not so quick. But I guess I dont need to know thing immediately (can always use a phone if needed). Do I need to know if people are going to bathroom? Or cooking? or going to bed? frankly no. If it is used as an tool for a business, then I can see it. In librarys yeah. Larger one vs smaller probably better for a larger one because the population maybe using Twitter more than a small town. It does connect things . I really dont like the microblogging. I recently heard on tv, people talking about Twitting, and somebody asked as a general question as Do I want to be a Twit?