2/11/2009

Thing 25 : Bloggers Toolkit

I think that this Thing is a hard one. Alot of choices to do on this one. It is hard to figure out which ones I wanted to do. Maybe too many choices on the other hand it is good to have a lot of choices , just for me I found it hard to look into everything that was listed to see if I wanted to do it.

I ended up with doing a Site Meter and also a poll on the side. I know that there is a few more things to do. I found that the poll was interesting to do but hard to adjust if you made a mistake so that you had to restart over again. As for the sitemeter, all that tells me is that no one reads this blog other than me. :o) LOL
I looked into the posting by email, which seemed to be cool even the part where you can do it from your phone. I just haven't reach that time (or phone) to do it.
I watched the 5 part series on widgets (really cool) I do recommend it. It was very helpful to me to understand what a widet could do for you. I had added my own widget from Wordle. It is a tagcloud that is really cool. You can take a paragraph or longer and copy/paste it to their website and the words that are used most are bigger sized. I thought what a neat tool for students who are writting a report to see what words that they have been using too much of.
As I have said before I also made it snow. So I think that I had done my 4 items.

It seemed like I had worked on this one thing a couple of weeks. I am trying to work on one at least every week. Talk to you all later, Shelf Elf