I liked this You Tube video. I really like Mr. Bean.
My daughters and husband introduced this to me last year. What a gas it can be. I can also see the use in self - promoting the libraries by posting some of the things that we have done in the past for events. I could see then having a link to the catalog or to event calendar so that people could see previous things that the libraries have done.
There are many things that are neat about this and not so good things, one thing being copyrights of items used such as cartoons or music.
I think that this would be a nieat way for some of the younger people to express them selves, also I would like to see maybe a teens version of a library promotion YouTube video competition- have teens make something that would draw in teens to the library.
Shelf Elf